Where the Sidewalk Ends
Shel Silverstein's poetry has been a must-have for all readers for four decades. For where the sidewalk ends, Shel Silverstein's world begins. Go to the Land of Happy and visit the edge of the world. You'll meet a boy who turns into a TV set and a girl who eats a whale. The Unicorn and the Bloath live there, and so does Sarah Cynthia Sylvia Stout who will not take the garbage out. It is a place where you wash your shadow and plant diamond gardens, a place where shoes fly, sisters are auctioned off, and crocodiles go to the dentist. Shel Silverstein's masterful collection has captured the imaginations of those young and old for forty years, and we can't wait to celebrate!
- Brand: Harper Collins Publishing.
- Item Number: HARPE-25667.
- Manufacturer Number: 9780060256678.
- EAN: 9780060256678.
- ISBN: 9780060256678.
- Recommended for ages : 4 to 8.
- Measures approximately: 9.00 x 7.00 x 0.88 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.42 lbs.