Blueberries for Sal
Robert McCloskey (1914-2003) wrote and illustrated some of the most honored and enduring children's books ever published. He grew up in Hamilton, Ohio, and spent time in Boston, New York, and ultimately Maine, where he and his wife raised their two daughters. The first ever two-time Caldecott Medal winner, for Make Way for Ducklings and Time of Wonder, McCloskey was also awarded Caldecott Honors for Blueberries for Sal, One Morning in Maine, and Journey Cake, Ho! by Ruth Sawyer. He was declared a Living Legend by the Library of Congress in 2000. You can see some of his best-loved characters immortalized as statues in Boston's Public Garden and Lentil Park in Hamilton, Ohio.
- Brand: Penguin Random House.
- Item Number: PENGU-17591.
- Manufacturer Number: 9780670175918.
- EAN: 9780670175918.
- ISBN: 9780670175918.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 7.
- Measures approximately: 0.38 x 11.50 x 8.75 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.10 lbs.