It's Great Being a Dad
DAN BAR-EL is an award-winning children's author, educator and storyteller who has published chapter books, picture books, and graphic novels.Over the past twenty-one years, he has worked with children ages 3 to 13 as a school age childcare provider, a preschool teacher, a creative drama and a creative writing teacher. Dan lives in Vancouver with Dominique, and Sasha, the best cat in the known universe.
GINA PERRY graduated from Syracuse University, worked as a compositor in animation, and as an art director creating products for the scrapbooking market.Today she lives, works, and raises a family in New Hampshire, where trees are the tallest obstacles to the sea. She likes yarn and table tennis.
- Brand: Penguin Random House.
- Item Number: RANDO-49605.
- Manufacturer Number: 9781770496057.
- EAN: 9781770496057.
- ISBN: 177049605X.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 8.
- Measures approximately: 0.34 x 9.31 x 11.06 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.09 lbs.